Would you like a 16-24yr old to work for you for 6 months for FREE? Read on!
Bayswater College is proud to be working as a Gateway on the new Government Kickstart programme. We are looking for companies who would like to get involved.
So, what is the programme?
- The Government is investing £2billion to help hundreds of thousands of young people
- It is for anyone aged 16-24 who is on Universal Credit a six month work placement.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to offer young people a real step up in their career and help their future job prospects. It gives people first-hand experience of the workplace whilst employers can benefit from young and talented individuals.
How does it work?
The Kickstart programme offers the following:
- The Government pays each person the National Minimum Wage for their age.
- The Government pays NI and pension contributions
- You receive up to £1,500 (from the Government) for each person you take on
What’s in it for you the employer?
- An extra pair of hands for FREE.
- Keen, enthusiastic, young people in your company for 6 months
- Money to set up and train them
- A chance to ‘do your bit’ by helping these young people on their career ladder
What do Bayswater College do?
- We fully support you throughout the process
- We can provide additional Sales Training
- Applicants can also enrol in our industry accredited Digital Marketing Course
- We pass on all salary payments from the Government
- We provide a CV writing, interview preparation and future career plan for all applicants at the end of the placement
To register your interest in the Kickstart programme: Interested in Kickstart programme
Bayswater’s mission is to educate and inspire the next generation. We look forward to working with you to give a 16 – 24 the opportunity to thrive in your company.